Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart Springs - Group Buy

John997

To follow on from Mike's (AKA Thefinn) previous group buy end of last year....

As coming to that time of the year very soon again (Christmas) :) ,then have contacted Phil from "tech9" about another group-buy. He sent us the following below, will let this run for 2 weeks or so.. but basically more we get the the bigger the discount.

At the end you just call Phil and hand over the details and he will do the rest:

Fits OE dampers 20mm ride height lowering (vehicles with PASM 15mm)

Techart Spring Kit spring set now retail at £423.60 inc VAT and carriage

Based on 3+ Orders:
The previous group buy was based on 3+ sets, and a 12% discount was applied, this would mean I could supply at £373.92 inc VAT and carriage each set (based on the -12%).

Based on 5+ Orders:
I'll do them at £355 inc VAT and carriage

(*The group buy would apply to any (non GT3) 997 model, C2/C4/Turbo etc )

I'm after a set:

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax

Good luck gents hope you get the numbers the techart springs are really good I had them on my gen1 no change to ride quality and they dont continue to drop over time like some do. :thumb: :thumb:

Good Man --997-- :thumb:

Have another chap interested for the 5 group-buy, so only a few left now - thanks all.

----

Cheers Phil/Mike, will have to see who can collect the most bits without fitting them..... I think thats me so far lol

John997 said:

Have another chap interested for the 5 group-buy, so only a few left now - thanks all.

----

Cheers Phil/Mike, will have to see who can collect the most bits without fitting them..... I think thats me so far lol

Cant see anymore than 2 on this group buy !!

J

I'm tempted - anyone know how much fitting at an Indy would cost?
Are these ok with 7/15 spacers on a c4s?
Is a full geo/allingnent needed after?
Cheers

-- 997 -- said:
John997 said:

----

Cant see anymore than 2 on this group buy !!

J

Once we get to 4 then i am sure he will jump in, so just need a few more peeps :thumb:

Lordjimimac said:
I'm tempted - anyone know how much fitting at an Indy would cost?
Are these ok with 7/15 spacers on a c4s?
Is a full geo/allingnent needed after?
Cheers

Hi james, with the sapcers you go it would benefit more as regards to looks its good for C2S and C4S, in my opinion and am sure everyone else would vouch is that they are the best springs to go for and the lowering is just right!! As phil says once before that a full geo allignment would benefit for road handling. Fitting lowering springs wont be much as all depends on an individual indy.... am sure someone on the forum could let us know if their experiance..

Cheers

J

Its about 6 hours work to remove the shocks remove and refit the springs so bank on about £500 plus VAT depending on where you have the work done!

I'm interested in a group buy depending on what price / discount can be had....

DJP997 said:

Hi DJP997, its in the first post mate. Have a scan and any questions then message us mate, will call you and talk further if need be fella.

John997 said:
DJP997 said:

Hi DJP997, its in the first post mate. Have a scan and any questions then message us mate, will call you and talk further if need be fella.

Hi John,

Yes i did read it, i was assuming that perhaps 10+ would bring down the price again, etc, that was all :dont know:

i used H&R on my gen1 (think they were 25mm) and it was a little too much in terms of scraping the aero front lip...

Are you down at Goodwood tomorrow ?

cheers

Darren

DJP997 said:
John997 said:
DJP997 said:

Hi John,

Yes i did read it, i was assuming that perhaps 10+ would bring down the price again, etc, that was all :dont know:

i used H&R on my gen1 (think they were 25mm) and it was a little too much in terms of scraping the aero front lip...

Are you down at Goodwood tomorrow ?

cheers

Darren

Hiya Darren,

TBH mate, thats all he gave us above. If by chance we did hit 10, then for sure I will get back and if they can reduce it further - good if we could.

I have an exam next week, 3 yearly recertification and need to get my head in the books :( so I wont be there Darren.

Cheers, John

Fitting depends on who/where but £300 to £500 :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back