Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

YO02 SLO

bobafett

Novelty plate I have owned for a while, does look fun.

Asking £2,500.

Cheers all.

:sad:

Yoo 2 quick in pricing that for only £2,500 :roll:

Trev on here has ME02 SLO so worth PM'ing him so he can have a pair :dont know:

:thumb:

Cheeky using a similar handle to an established forum member.
:finger:
Sub £500 for this one. I think you've been drinking too much of the reg market coolaid :floor:

FZP said:

& he joined after me (May 2015), pretty impressive feat that! 8)

I'd have it for £350 :thumb:

Might be worth mentioning that it's only suitable for late 2001/2002 registered cars onwards.

I'll match Zingers price and throw in a pack of bourbons. ;)

C.

bobafett said:
FZP said:

:floor:

MC

Almost a text speak number plate, one for the kids, do any of them have a Porsche?

I've seen a lot worse tbh.

I did see what read as TOO SLOW (TOO 510W?) on a Ferrari years ago, made me smile anyway.

How can someone join in 2008 and in 10 years only post 3 times , I have posted more than that since 20.08 last night :floor: :floor: :floor:
its an amusing plate but I am in agreement with the theory its worth half a bag I would throw in a packet of sour cream and chive bugles just to sweeten the deal
:thumb: :thumb:

bit scared there are 2 bobafett's on here :grin:

MisterCorn said:
bobafett said:
FZP said:

:floor:

MC
When I read the above I actually :floor: :thumb: :floor: 3 posts duffed me into thinking O.G. Bob's was the new guy.

Phil 997 said:
I would throw in a packet of sour cream and chive bugles just to sweeten the deal

Are we throwing corn based snacks into the equation now :?:

microwave.gif

I will buy the plate and then swap some Bugle's IF you give me some dips, one of those 4 section type one's please
popcorn2.gif

We have a new contender in the snack league. They are like pickled union monster munch mixed with marmite...

Admit it how many people are going to find a bag of these tomorrow to try....queue lots of porsche/Tesco Friday pictures :floor:

Attachments

• 0eb0466f_02ef_47b4_b844_9126a7137edc_351.jpeg
    0eb0466f_02ef_47b4_b844_9126a7137edc_351.jpeg
    591.6 KB · Views: 11,839
Will the real Bobafett please stand up.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Will the real Bobafett please stand up.

MC

The real Boba doesn't stand up for no one
fett.gif

Because he is wheeling around his car on a little stool as he noticed a small swirl mark :grin:

G2 said:
We have a new contender in the snack league. They are like pickled union monster munch mixed with marmite...

Admit it how many people are going to find a bag of these tomorrow to try....queue lots of porsche/Tesco Friday pictures :floor:

Ordered online as we speak :grin:

I am currently eating these bad boys:

61KTefQDqyL._SL1000_.jpg

Contemplating opening the 2nd Sauv Blanc
drunk2.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211