Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Engine bay sticker - Mobile 1

Fulla

Hi All just had the entire car detailed at Elite in Maidenhead. Outside, inside with seats all done and now back to factory matt finish and the engine bay.
I will post up picks when I get them sent to me and will start a new thread.
What I now need to do is get a Mobile 1 sticker for the engine bay. It was already missing so now want to reinstate it.
I did a search on the forum but ot came up blank.

Cheers for your help.

Fulla said:
Hi All just had the entire car detailed at Elite in Maidenhead. Outside, inside with seats all done and now back to factory matt finish and the engine bay.
I will post up picks when I get them sent to me and will start a new thread.
What I now need to do is get a Mobile 1 sticker for the engine bay. It was already missing so now want to reinstate it.
I did a search on the forum but ot came up blank.

Cheers for your help.

I was looking at Elite as they are not far away.... you obviously happy with what they did?

Can I ask how much they cost.

Hi,

I got my sticker from these guys:-

https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/

Just had a look and they don't seem to be "advertising" the sticker but might be worth a call. If I remember correctly it was only a few quid.

No affiliation.

ATB :)

By chance I replaced mine at the weekend - see photo. Bought last year from Type911 for approx £6.00?

There are two slightly different stickers depending on the year of the car. Mine is a 97 so has a coloured number 1 / square box in the top right corner. I think the earlier models had a black/white number 1 / square box. Both have a 993 part number at the bottom of the sticker.

Design 911 and isaydingdong are other possible places to look.

Good luck finding the right one :thumb:

Mobil 1 Photo - later year cars.

Attachments

• a4c8e76c_bcb8_4de2_843b_5c01d346efab_152.jpeg
    a4c8e76c_bcb8_4de2_843b_5c01d346efab_152.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 5,131
Thanks for the replies. Mine is a 96 so i'll get the newer version.
Will send dm ref Elite. Very,very pleased with the results!

Hi Fulla

Would you mind sharing photos?

Keen to see what the engine bay looks like after detailing. In the middle of tidying up my engine and would be good to see what the professionals have done.

Thanks

Manners

Hi manners I'll grab a few iphone shots tomorrow when home. It looks good the only bit that needs some extra elbow grease is the fanbut it looks much better. As soon as i get the photos the detailed also took i can hopefully show before and after.

For originality and for the OCD 993 owners among us the appropriate sticker part number is 993 006 544 00. There was another acceptable one, part number 993 006 544 01.

The original stickers ceased production a long time ago. I know this as I spent an age back in 2010 hunting one down, luckily I managed to find some and had them shipped over from the USA some 8 years ago.

Attachments

• 805c816b_3e4f_4acf_a477_49db8b24686e_590.jpg
    805c816b_3e4f_4acf_a477_49db8b24686e_590.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 4,746
Got one spare?

Engine bay

Here is the picture of the engine bay...I know it is naked due to the lack of the sticker but as soon as i find one I'll rectify that..

Attachments

• img_5197_115.jpg
    img_5197_115.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4,670
sday12 said:
Got one spare?

Found them on German ebay...item number is :253852403172

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member