Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First Porsche

IggyMunro

Hi All, just got my first 911, 4 days in & have a permanent grin on my face :)

A few things need sorted so I will look forward to the knowledge & wisdom on here & contributing in the future!

Cheers!

Congrats, but :useless:

IggyMunro said:
Hi All, just got my first 911, 4 days in & have a permanent grin on my face :)

A few things need sorted so I will look forward to the knowledge & wisdom on here & contributing in the future!

Cheers!

Two weeks in for me and the grin still hasn't gone.....just lots of money out of my bank on 'must have' things.

We need pictures though.... :thumbs:

Welcome!

3 years in and I'm still grinning :grin:

:welcome:

If you have looked through this forum you will know that a photo is required at this point :grin:

I smile has never left me...well on the odd occasion when I have to get my wallet out but it returns soon enough :D Enjoy!

Welcome. 5 years in.... I still look back when I walk away!
Enjoy the moment. :thumbs:

I'm 1 year in and I don't think I will ever leave this car.

But yeah, you can't come on this forum without showing us your car... when you upoload the pics. What is the spec of your motor?

Welcome Iggy.

Congratulations. Please share details of colour, spec, history etc and of course we need some pictures!

Which other car have you owned?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back