Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nearside front lights issue...

budflicker

Collected the car from an Indy today after a service and some other bits and all was well driving home.

Then this afternoon when indicating left the indicator light was flashing quickly, upon checking when I arrived home it turns out that none of the front nearside lights are working, not even full beam?

I didn't have any work done on or near the lights so it may just be crap luck?

Anybody have any ideas what would cause this?

As above. The light slides into place and the connector on the back mates up with a conector in the wing.

My wing connector came loose so it was just pushing out of the way rather than clicking together with the back of the light.

I simply had to slide the yellow clip back up on the connector and refit the light.
They take a lot of pressure to pop back into place though with the tool. It sounds and feels horrible.
Make sure it's all secure once finished. :thumb:

The plug is not fully home, I had the same problem but the reason why turned out to be the plug holding bit of the headlight tray had actually snapped so no amount of ramming it home worked

Ok, so is this something that's just come loose or could have they loosened or dislodged somthing while working on the car while changing the top mounts on the front?

All sorted, headlight was loose and just lifted out. Took it out and slotted it back in and all working.

Thanks for the advice.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back