Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GBG 1972 911s Stuning

james67

Hi All
I'm not a great poster on forums I'm an avid looker and reader but I just had to share this with you so some time ago I think it was on this forum came across this garage Golding Barn Garage you seriously have got to check out the link https://goldingbarngarage.com/garage/rare-911s-full-restoration/ The Porsche that they're doing a full nut and bolt restoration on.

I was on my way back from Worthing in Sussex out on the back Roads giving the old 997 a bit of a leg stretch and trying to drive responsibly and completely failing. I took the opportunity of popping in what a great bunch of people and actually got to see the Green 1972 911s unbelievable level of workmanship can't wait to see it finished. And I was really impressed with their social media department seriously puts OPCs to shame. And check out their absolutely bonkers online competition they have running at the moment.
James...K

:drive:

That is a stunning build and what a great colour :thumb:

Great post James - lovely to see

Osh :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back