Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Science jokes

asterix_the_gaul

Have you guys heard that oxygen and magnesium are dating now?!!

I know...

😱 OMg

2 atoms walking down a street, one says to the other, I think I just lost an electron, the other one says: are you sure??

First one says Yes I'm positive..

I once told a joke about eye sight but nobody laughed as they said my jokes were just getting cornea and cornea!

Heisenberg went for a drive and got stopped by a traffic cop. The cop asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg replied, "No, but I know where I am."

:oops: sorry. :thumb:

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

MC

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink.
The bartender says, For you? No charge

A psycho-analyst shows a patient an inkblot and asks him what he sees. The patient says: 'A man and woman having sex."

The psycho-analyst shows him a second inkblot, and the patient says: 'That's also a man and woman having sex."

The psycho-analyst says: ah Ha! 'You are obsessed with sex."

The patient says: 'What do you mean I'm obsessed? You're the one with all the dirty pictures."

A dung beetle walks into a bar and says, 'Excuse me, is this stool taken?"

A couple of higgs boson walk into a catholic church. The priest says, 'sorry, you are not allowed in here'. The higgs boson reply 'think again, without us, you can't have mass'.

a photon checks into a 5 star hotel, the bell boy asks if he can help the photon with his luggage, the photon says" no thanks, I'm travelling light..."

Not strictly a science joke, but... Why did lieutenant Uhura cry? Because Wlliam Shatner.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back