Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

On the hunt for a 996 Aero!

Jobbo

Hi guys!

I am on the hunt for a 996 Aero car, not particularly fussed on C2 or C4 but must be a super well maintained car and manual is a must.

I unfortunately missed out on Faslane's Zanzibar car so bright and bold is very much of interest but realistically not essential.

Any help or pointers would be fantastic. This will be my first Porsche so exciting and nerve racking all at the same time.

Thanks in advance!

Jobbo :thumb:

Oooo I have that one in my saved adverts list :)

Does look a nice car - I'm not in a position to buy yet though, in the final stages of purchasing a property. So once that is all done and dusted I will be searching again!

hi Jobbo,

I am selling my factory C4S aero kit. Very simple job to swap on the C4S as it is only the rear deck lid and front splitter, so one option is for you to buy a non aerokitted C4S in the condition you want, and add the kit.

My add is in the parts for sale section.

Jobbo said:
Thanks Griffter, lovely looking car sir! I am looking for a car with the larger rear spoiler preferably but will bare you in mind :thumb:

That's fair enough, I was too originally. Then my wife said she didn't like the bigger spoiler and I was easy either way!
The Carrera one has grown on me and doesn't obscure the rear vision, but if it's the GT3 look you want, it's the big spoiler you need!
Good luck. I thought there were a few others on PistonHeads - one just popped up at Mortimers (I had to search to find my own car...).

Wh1t3Kn1ght said:
Oooo I have that one in my saved adverts list :)

Does look a nice car - I'm not in a position to buy yet though, in the final stages of purchasing a property. So once that is all done and dusted I will be searching again!

If it doesn't sell this month I won't be dropping the price any more so I expect I'll SORN it over winter, then reevaluate in spring. I've got some H&R springs to fit, just to lower it a little more, but I thought I'd advertise it as is before messing about with it. It's also due a service (on time) which, as a buyer, I'd always rather get done myself so I'd like to give anyone interested the choice, but I'll have to decide whether to get that done before putting it away.
Anyway my point is if it's off sale, I may well still have it so get in touch when the time is right if you like.

Jobbo said:
Hi guys!

I am on the hunt for a 996 Aero car, not particularly fussed on C2 or C4 but must be a super well maintained car and manual is a must.

I unfortunately missed out on Faslane's Zanzibar car so bright and bold is very much of interest but realistically not essential.

Any help or pointers would be fantastic. This will be my first Porsche so exciting and nerve racking all at the same time.

Thanks in advance!

PM sent

Jay Man said:
Jobbo said:
Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!

PM sent

Replied via PM Jay :thumb:

Looks like you may have found your unicorn with Jays yellow one. :thumb:

...£25k for a styled up 996 with no engine work! I know that C4s attract this money also often with higher mileage ... if the engine pops on car's at these prices then one is looking at Gen 2 997 money!?

Over valued to these eyes...same can be said for the C4s even though they look fantastic from behind...

GMG said:
...£25k for a styled up 996 with no engine work! I know that C4s attract this money also often with higher mileage ... if the engine pops on car's at these prices then one is looking at Gen 2 997 money!?

Over valued to these eyes...same can be said for the C4s even though they look fantastic from behind...

Not as "over valued as this one"
http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8555
:wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back