Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paintless dent removal Bournemouth recommendations?

toddy2

Hi All,

I've picked up a few small dings, the car will be going in for a paint correction shortly so want to sort out the dents first. The dents are about the size of a £1 coin 2 dents on one rear wing, 1 on the other rear wing. Ive tried a few people, some very expensive, other say they can only achieve 80% correction and others don't get back to me. Any suggestions greatly received.

Attachments

• fullsizerender_195.jpg
    fullsizerender_195.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 4,861
  • fullsizerender1_176.jpg
    fullsizerender1_176.jpg
    658.8 KB · Views: 4,861
Toddy, drop member chaser a PM he's on the IOW and is in the PDR business he has a mate that covers this area and does all the work for Poole Accident Repair (this regions porsche approved body shop) he is excellent and a nice guy but I can't remember his details but Steve (chaser) will be able to tell you. :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks Phil, I knew you'd have the answer :thumb:
I'll give him a shout

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back