Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What''s this switch for on 996 4s?

yogiz

Hi

I not had the car for long and can't seem to find any info on what this switch does ?

Many thanks

Attachments

• 4769677c_043d_414d_9407_7e1b1fd33d31_224.jpeg
    4769677c_043d_414d_9407_7e1b1fd33d31_224.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 1,819
:popcorn:

Rofl .. i just googled this ..

Magic919 said:

Yup :thumb:

Ill have to ruin it though .. Sports exhaust button ... handbook helps with things like this .. if you dont have one ill see if i have a Pdf of one for you .

Push button, light comes on, exhaust goes quiet. Unless it is broken or none PSE exhaust has been fitted.

MC

deMort said:
Rofl .. i just googled this ..

Magic919 said:

Yup :thumb:

Ill have to ruin it though .. Sports exhaust button ... handbook helps with things like this .. if you dont have one ill see if i have a Pdf of one for you .

I have the user handbook but can't seem to find anything on this? Will check again.

MisterCorn said:
Push button, light comes on, exhaust goes quiet. Unless it is broken or none PSE exhaust has been fitted.

MC

Many thanks

yogiz said:
Hi

I not had the car for long and can't seem to find any info on what this switch does ?

Many thanks

I want one of those on my turbo!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back