Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 27mm master cylinder for 997 or 996

MisterCorn

Fuji
I recently fitted one of these to my C4 project car, I bought three together as I thought I would fit them to my C2 and turbo. Realistically I know that it will be ages until I do that, If I ever get around to it, so offering here in case anybody wants them.
They are an upgrade for the smaller diameter one fitted to the 997 C2 and C2S, as well as for any 996. These are the TRW parts, their number is PMN166, branded as Lucas on the units and apparently the supplier to Porsche.
These are useful if fitting large brakes to move the extra fluid and also to improve pedal feel on standard systems. They seem to be out of stock pretty much everywhere at the moment but are usually around £220. Yours for £170.
If fitting on a 996 you will need a new brake pipe as one of the fittings is 10mm on the 996. If yours is the same as mine in the picture I can make you one in Kunifer for an extra £10.

They are still sealed in the boxes that they arrived in. If nobody is interested I'll stick them in my parts store untill I do a brake refresh on another car.

MC

MC

I already have the cylinder, would you consider just selling the required brake line?

Cheers

crash7 said:
MC

I already have the cylinder, would you consider just selling the required brake line?

Cheers

Of course. Happy to help.

MC

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back