Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Subtle Mod's

C4-STORM

Hockenheim
Another subtle but (IMO) must have ticked off the list..

Smoked rear indicator tops - finally :thumbs:

Attachments

• c4sr4_397.jpg
    c4sr4_397.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,449
  • c4sr3_835.jpg
    c4sr3_835.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,449
  • c4sr2_157.jpg
    c4sr2_157.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,449
They really suit the black paint, looks great.

MC

not a fan of widebody 996s or the C4S in particular........ but that does look good(!)

Nicely done, sir

Thanks chaps :thumb:

Not to everyone's taste I know but I honestly think it does look better on the Basalt Black models.

Road legal film as well, really looks OE more so than in the pictures :cop:

I am amazed at how good that looks , clearly even better due to it being a black car and has the 4 red stripe , very nice little mod :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers Phil :thumb:

It is quite effective and as you say - low cost :D

Creates a lower, wider effect I think :lol:

Good work, a vast improvement :thumb:

Yeah (2) - trying to imagine what it will look like on a silver car :?:

May not have the same impact, and the white/clear may provide a better balance?

Yours looks great though :thumb:

Thanks for the comments. The rear light units do look better on the lighter coloured cars, especially Seal Grey IMO where the indicator part blends in with the paint finish rather than contrasting it.

I like this effect and it suits the black paint, also matches in with the OE smoked side repeaters in the front PU.

Thinking high level brake light next but no urgency :?:

Looks 100 times better with the new lights.......Well done! :thumb:

Do you have silver bulbs in your side indicators? I love subtle mods :cloud9:

Thanks for the comments. The rear light units do look better on the lighter coloured cars, especially Seal Grey IMO where the indicator part blends in with the paint finish rather than contrasting it.

I like this effect and it suits the black paint, also matches in with the OE smoked side repeaters in the front PU.

Just looked at some other pictures of my lights against the silver paintwork and think you're spot on as far as the seal grey is concerned - they'll blend like your smoked ones.

Good eye sir :thumb:

alex yates said:
Looks 100 times better with the new lights.......Well done! :thumb:

Do you have silver bulbs in your side indicators? I love subtle mods :cloud9:

Cheers Alex. No standard bulbs, all looks good. The film used is road legal, it's not like a black-out film but just a smoked tint. The indicators show through just fine :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back