Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First attempt at a drone filming the car...

Good fun and not bad for a first attempt. :thumbs:

Good attempt, needs more action and engine noise.

Look forward to the next one........

You need to play around with the axis settings to make the axis movements smoother :wink:

If you google the drone model there should be some pro advice on which settings to use depending on type of filming :thumb:

first attempt at a drone filming the car

I see you have kept your stickers on from le mans .same

great Toby very 60s and very pleased to see you still have the Rothmans livery on it , looks fantastic in that livery :thumb:

The DJI app (with the Mavic Pro anyway) has a track mode and a follow mode which I've seen used filming cars.

Check out one of our local members on here Alsatch or Driver 81 on You Tube. He does a lot of car vid's and uses a DJI Marvick to do tracking shots, I've seen some on the results and they are pretty good, I think he did one where he had the drone following him for over a mile up on the moors.
We might be doing one tomorrow with my Westfield as we're doing a track day at Croft circuit and he always has several Go-Pro and the drone with him.

If you subscribe to his channel you might be in for a chance to win the Boxter that he owns!

Do like all the titles and stuff on this video, as you say very Sixties, yeah baby!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back