Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RSS Underdrive Pulley for 997.1 3.8S - SOLD

krispe

Monza
SOLD!

RSS 608 Harmonically Dampened Underdrive Pulley for 997.1 3.8 (3.8 engine ONLY)

Offers improved HP & TQ by reducing drag from the power steering pump, A/C, water pump and alternator

Removed from my car to go back to standard prior to selling it.

Before fitting I had the pulley dynamically balanced by www.andrewsprecision.co.uk hence the balance mark on the bottom left of the pulley. It will ideally require a shorter drive belt - Continental 6PK2100

SOLD

More details here http://roadsportsupply.com/608-rss-harmonically-damped-performance-pulley-kit-997-1-s-3-8l/

GPgRw3i.jpg

I loved the slightly heavier power steering from this mod on my gen1, as the 997 steering is very light almost too light . that was for me the bigger win than the few BHP it gives . a great addition for anyone who enjoys tweaking these cars and the 3.8 one was always harder to get hold of. :thumb: :thumb: GLWS mate

I have just sent Road Sport Supply an imail to find out if this will work on my 3.8 DFI as I cant find the info anywhere if is will I am interested and will PM you as soon as the reply :thumb:

Thefinn said:
Phil 997 said:
I have just sent Road Sport Supply an imail to find out if this will work on my 3.8 DFI as I cant find the info anywhere if is will I am interested and will PM you as soon as the reply :thumb:

I don't think it does Phil but you can get a whole new set of pulleys for the dfi, that's another one for your mod list :grin:

http://roadsportsupply.com/623-rss-motorsport-pulley-kit-ac-delete-dfi-engine/

Ah thats interesting thanks mate . :thumb:

Andrews Precision do all of our crank balancing. Trevor is the best of the best in this field.

GLWS :thumb:

Bump with slight price reduction :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back