Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 3.4 c2 brake service.

APL911

Hello everyone.

I'm about to change the pads and discs on my 3.4 c2 manual. Does anyone know of a good how to video or instructions?

I've done discs and pads on a 2002 996.2 which was pretty straightforward. The brakes look similar but slightly different on the 991.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Also, I can see carparts4less seem to be the best value place to get the pads, discs and sensors. The whole lot for around £650 incl vat. Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Perfect. Thanks Dermot.

I agree on your point on them being the same. Having a nose around my 991 the suspension does not seem to have changed a massive amount since the 996. It all looks quite familiar.

I think i will be coming up to a brake service soon... any ideas on dealer price for replacement?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back