Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another few rattles solved- dash and centre console

Luke997

In case anyone uses google to find a rattle fix - Had an annoying rattle when going over cats eyes from somewhere on the left of the car ; was infuriatingly difficult to track down, convinced it was the left door and potentially the dash or sunroof until I tried a click of handbrake and the rattle disappeared. Hand brake readjusted and fixed.

2nd annoyingly fickle rattle appeared to be deep from behind clocks. Did the Porsche recommended bulletin of strips of felt tape behind the clocks to no affect. Tried all sorts to track it down. In end all it ended up being was the tiny wire connecting to the drivers footwell light. Easiest thing in the world to sort, perseverance was worth it now. Car completely rattle free finally after weeks of hunting!

Squeeks and rattles are the bain of my life !!

So much time to sort something so insignificant but always a satisfying moment to finally get the car to be quiet :D

Job well done :thumb:

Great work. I have a few on mine.... grrr!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back