Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior LED bulbs that fit in Gen 2

Geezer 911

Silverstone
Morning all

When I brought my car the car was already modded with white LED lights inside the car which looks really good by the way. The Passenger door bulb has popped and needs replacing, does anyone know where I can buy an LED bulb?

Also so I don't break the the plastic light cover on the door is there a method to removing this?

Cheers

Motabitz and probably other motor factors sell the OSRAM bulb kits in packs of 2, not cheap but don't fall apart or fail like the cheap ones.

yep Motorbitz and get them to fit it for you like £5 while you drink coffee . :thumb: :grin:

Cheers for the recommendation guys. Probably need to get it deliverd I live in east London/Essex area.

Phil, hope your car gets sorted mate :thumbs:

Geezer 911 said:
Cheers for the recommendation guys. Probably need to get it deliverd I live in east London/Essex area.

Phil, hope your car gets sorted mate :thumbs:

thanks mate, a quick PM to deMort about how to remove the door light will mean you can do it DIY :thumb: :thumb:

Super easy 30 second DIY job. To access lower door/puddle lights, gently lever the side closest to the back of the car towards yourself, doesn't need much force just a slight push to the front whilst levering the rear.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back