Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The time has come to sell my 997C4S 😩

Divster

Morning All,

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my gen2 997 C4S.

I have owned it for six years but hardly use it nowadays! It's only done 25k!

Can anyone advise me where the best place to sell it would be?

Thanks.

Rich.

Rich good start would be on here, the market is however very very slow at the moment, and a private sale for the bigger dough is extremely difficult.

Personally I would let the professionals handle it, ive sold several times with 911v, and they have been outstanding on every occasion.

If you were to sell privately personally I would add a new OPC warranty, as an incentive to the new buyer, that takes all the worry away, leaving just the transaction to deal with, most people nowadays buy on finance.

Value wise, my cars similar to yours with lower mileage, I paid around 53 K nearly twelve months ago, OPC's are currently selling for around or more than that figure still, so id say its around there value wise at a dealer, less for a private sale even with 2 years warranty included.

(presuming A1 condition with full OPC history, everything bang up to date)

GLWTS

Thanks so much for your advice.

I will try 911v to start with.

Much appreciated. Ps your 997 looks amazing in the white!

Cheers Rich

Moved to 997 forum.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back