Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

front wiper arms - C2 Coupe

H0ME

Is there anywhere cheaper than the usual suspects (OPC/Design911) for the 993 front wiper arms? Mine are looking tired and i'd like replacments. Are they not a Bosch part themselves available direct or from a better supplier in Germany?

Regards.

Why not take them off and spend a little time sanding them down... Primer/Base Coat and then some Matt or Satin (Aerosol) Top Coat and they should be as good as new. :thumb:

C.

I had the same on mine, they were covered in stone chips. I found new arms to be prohibitively expensive.

I had the local alloy wheel repair place powder coat them in satin black. New bolt covers from the OPC. For about £45 in total they look as new again.

I had the same on mine, they were covered in stone chips. I found new arms to be prohibitively expensive.

I had the local alloy wheel repair place powder coat them in satin black. New bolt covers from the OPC. For about £45 in total they look as new again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back