Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rennline engine mounts

jond58

Nurburgring
So up at 6am to nip to my mates garage before they start work to put these on! Mine were original, 80kmiles and way past their best. These have been a vast improvement, it's like having a new gear box now the lump isn't wallowing about?!? I'd recommend heavily lubing the 18mm nuts on the underside prior to doing it and whilst laid on your back it's possible a ramp is going to make the job a doddle. Forty minutes and they were done

I had rennline semi solids on my 997.1 nice improved ride :thumb: :thumb:

These are the tuneable ones, I've gone for yellow road parts and it seems great. The fact the originals were so terrible meant it feels a huge improvement

jond58 said:
These are the tuneable ones, I've gone for yellow road parts and it seems great. The fact the originals were so terrible meant it feels a huge improvement

yes I went yellow over yellow one of the guys has blue over yellow and he love that set up . :thumb:

I did consider it?!? My massive ocd meant I couldn't do it!!! I'd have known they were different !!

jond58 said:
I did consider it?!? My massive ocd meant I couldn't do it!!! I'd have known they were different !!

:floor: :floor: :floor: when your used to the yellows 45mins and you can try the blues or blue over yellow :thumb: :thumb:

I've got yellows on mine and what a difference over the worn standard items, I also changed the gearbox mount so the gearshift is good.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back