Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black Leather 993 interior

911livin

Hi Guys,

How much is a full interior worth?

Standard 993 C2 1994 Black Leather

x1 Airbag steering wheel
x2 Leather Front seats electric
x2 Leather door inserts with handles and pockets inc speakers
x2 Leather Rear seats
x1 Leather parcel shelf with speakers

Its all in great condition, I want to sell as a full lot

Let me know

Also whats a good free photo hosting site so I can post pics

Hard to price these, although the big plus you have is that it's Black which is what most potential buyers will be looking for.

Standard comfort seats and four spoke airbag wheel are not particularly desirable as most owners upgrading will opt for the earlier big bolster sports seats or the later hardbacks which sell for very strong money! Steering wheels are often upgraded to 996 3 Spoke, RS or Momo in a 993, hence these rarely find a home unless cheap.
Door panels, rear seats and parcel shelf should be popular but hard to put a price on IMO. If you look at Ebay for example, there are a few bits advertised, however they are silly money and most of it has been around for months and months.
The only way to find its true value is to list it as an auction, rather than a buy it now price.

Are you not offering the interior rear side panels too, as I would imagine someone looking to do an interior swap would require these for full effect?

C.

No dash?

I tried to buy a leather interior on eBay (items listed separately) a couple of years ago but underestimated demand and ended up with just the handbrake/gear lever surround...

:pc:

Im keeping the dash,

Selling just the bits listed. I have a few members interested that are coming to have a look in person so lets see, look forward to checking their 993s out!

911livin said:
Im keeping the dash,

Selling just the bits listed. I have a few members interested that are coming to have a look in person so lets see, look forward to checking their 993s out!

Keep us posted as it would be interesting to see where real world prices are for black interior bits. :thumb:

C.

Don't know about real world prices :whistle:

Now, about that dash... :wave:

Cheers Tobesetc! Nice to meet you and do deals :D

I also Sold seats and steering wheel now so all cool.

Keep in touch re the dash as you never know.... but thats a Massive job to take out and replace etc

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back