Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Snow foam lance recommendations ?

Nattyboy

Nurburgring
Ordered a generic brass headed thing of eBay a year or so ago and never been that impressed and no it's just not working a just wondered if anyone could recommend something before I waste more money ! Cheers 👍

I bought a Karcher snow foam attachment from Halfords which seems to work fine.

Cheers - if I'm honest I didn't hear great things about the marcher but it can't be any worse thsn this. Nice to see another Ducati fan in here 😎👍

Nattyboy said:
Cheers - if I'm honest I didn't hear great things about the marcher but it can't be any worse thsn this. Nice to see another Ducati fan in here 😎👍

Yeah, cheers. The V4 is insane! Sell the kids, get one...

I bought the smallest crappiest Karcher from B&Q yonks ago purely for washing cars/van etc. To be fair it hasn't missed a beat and it's had some hammer now.

Autobrite

CYC snowfoam lance is a great bit of kit @ £29.95

The karcher one is rubbish imo.

I got my preferred one from shopnshine. Brass fitting etc.

I think the brass ones are all pretty much the same, the key variable is the foam and dilution ratio used.

James M-S said:
I think the brass ones are all pretty much the same, the key variable is the foam and dilution ratio used.

Do you have any recommendations for snow foam? I have a lance, which has been disappointing. but wonder if its the foam I am using.......so will try a new one before I buy a new lance.

Autofinesse Avalanche

Gyeon Q2 Snow foam

Bilt hammer autofoam are my recommendations ....the PA foam lance is a good item too ....

used them all .... I like the Gyeon , foams brilliantly... in fact all the Gyeon products are great...

Have a look at Polished Bliss Website.................lots of good products and info on use...

I use Bilt Hamber Autofoam. Not tried that many others. It doesn't foam up super thick, but has good cleaning power. Dwell time 5 min.

Reasonable price for 5L.

Thanks for the recommendations - will give Autobrite a go

I use a company called Car Dazzle I think. Raquel is the owner from memory. I've had her lance for the last 15 years and its still superb.
:thumb:

I bought myself a new pressure washer last weekend - Nilfisk from Machine Mart, it came with a snow bottle attachment.
I used Autoglym Polar Blast and to be fair I thought it was pretty good, having said that it was my first experience of using a 'snow' cannon and cleaner, so happy to be corrected ! :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back