Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dealers who are buying at moment

Callughan911

Any recommendations for good dealers who are buying(not SOR) at the moment and are not too far from London, i've have had too many crazy time wasters call for my car. Usually I would go to my friends at 911V but they are stocked up on 7t's at the mo. Thanks

Try Ken at 9e ?

James M-S said:

I think JZM are undergoing a refurb and taking in fewer cars until later in the year. Not sure when their extended floor space will be up and running.
Plenty of their stock is SOR but occasionally they make the odd outright purchase.

Callughan911 said:
Any recommendations for good dealers who are buying(not SOR) at the moment and are not too far from London, i've have had too many crazy time wasters call for my car. Usually I would go to my friends at 911V but they are stocked up on 7t's at the mo. Thanks

Have you considered auction sites?

JZM, didn't even bother to respond to me, so I suspect they've got bigger fish to fry... lol.

Have you spoken to Mark at Stirlings?

He was extremely helpful in my situation :thumb:

I would try Greig at RPM Technik in Aylesbury, Herts

Sor

Most dealers want to SOR at the moment, first hand experience with my old car. Tbh i ended up trading to an opc. I know what the figures were...was 10k in the car before negotiating.

Had my car advertised for months wifh an independent , traded it to an opc, they sold it within 2 wks!!
Just proves how much people want to buy from a opc....😂

Try 'Revilo'. They are a car buying service. I sold mine via them. No hastles , they inspect the car thoroughly at your place/ as long as it is as what you described, the money is transferred to your account and the car is taken.
No harm in giving a call .

Slayer said:
Try 'Revilo'. They are a car buying service. I sold mine via them. No hastles , they inspect the car thoroughly at your place/ as long as it is as what you described, the money is transferred to your account and the car is taken.
Thanks did they offer a fair price?

Re: Sor

Mr02ard said:
Most dealers want to SOR at the moment, first hand experience with my old car. Tbh i ended up trading to an opc. I know what the figures were...was 10k in the car before negotiating.

Had my car advertised for months wifh an independent , traded it to an opc, they sold it within 2 wks!!
Just proves how much people want to buy from a opc....😂
Crazy isn't, opc also want to buy my Cayenne at 10k less than market value even though it is in better condition then when they sold to me and has 1 year warranty.

Callughan911 said:
Slayer said:
Thanks did they offer a fair price?
Yes. Worth having a chat.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back