Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodwood FoS on ITV4. 3 nights

T8

Super Moderator
There's some coverage of the Goodwood Festival of Speed on ITV4 over the next 3 nights (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) 8pm to 9pm each night.

I've only watched Mondays episode so far.

My favourite bits were seeing the MD of Singer being interviewed and him reversing the car off the podium.

The reason being that I'm in both shots. :D

Seriously, the first episode concentrated on 'First Glance' cars and also had several features on the cars away from Goodwood. It's well worth finding on I-Player if you didn't see/record it. I'll probably watched the other 2 tonight.

Was "the camera man being run over" scene on? Hope he is ok...

G2 said:
Was "the camera man being run over" scene on? Hope he is ok...

LOL, No .... but I knew he was sitting in a chair behind the crowd watching the Singer with his foot being looked at by a medic. The Singer reversing segment was filmed a few minutes after we spoke.

They didn't air the Aston Martin piece to camera in Eps 1 or 2. I wonder if they ever redid it. :dont know:

I'll be sending my footage to Harry Hill :grin:

Caught the last one :thumb:

You there for Revival Terry :dont know: I'm doing the Friday

Zingari said:

Nope I saved my brownie points by not doing the Silverstone Classic or The Revival this year and used them to book The Rennsport Reunion instead. :dance:

T8 said:
Zingari said:

Nope I saved my brownie points by not doing the Silverstone Classic or The Revival this year and used them to book The Rennsport Reunion instead. :dance:

:thumb: :thumb: Laguna seca at the end of sept...pictures compulsory please T. I'm out there next month and the track is shut for maintenance :frustrated:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back