Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trying to find part number

k11pol

Hi, can anyone help me find a part number for the round bit under the front bumper section. It's the bit that the screw goes through securing the bumper to the vehicles frame. I removed the bumper for some maintenance then went offshore then came home 6 weeks later and just can't find it. I had a parts drawing from one of the Porsche websites but it shows everything else apart from this. It's an aero kit bumper so maybe that's why.

Hi,
That's the drawing I had originally, it's where screw 18 goes so I think the problem with the drawing is that I need to get one specific to the aerokit bumper as there must be a slight difference.

The hole on the bumper is much larger than the screw head so this part pushes in with overlap on the bumper and then reducing to a small hole for the screw to through in turn making sure the screw is securing the bottom of the bumper.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back