Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB 997.1 'carrera' sill plates

toptime

As title description, I would like to replace my scuffed sill plates with new. I've seen the full set for sale (plate and plastic strip) but I'm only looking to replace the plates or badges if possible.

good luck they never come up

its main dealer for the whole plate and sticker i think.

thanks guys - looks like i'm not the only one looking to replace them!!

As Mark says there are silver ones or carbon avail or even the full length ones, I had a carbon insert made for mine as I didnt like the satin finish inserts

Attachments

• img_2927_154.jpg
    img_2927_154.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 2,109
Phil 997 said:
As Mark says there are silver ones or carbon avail or even the full length ones, I had a carbon insert made for mine as I didnt like the satin finish inserts

I like those! Do you have a link please?

toptime said:
Phil 997 said:

I like those! Do you have a link please?

Which ones do you want the info on mate , If its the carbon inserts as in my pic they were made to my requirements by RPM Technik if you want similar contact LYDIA MARSHALL at RPM 01296 663824 they have always been very helpful with one off bits for me , I had my gen1 airbox carbon dipped and needed a custom top panel to replace the silver bit and they made me this insert in carbon with the lettering I wanted on it..

Attachments

• img_0168_975.jpg
    img_0168_975.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2,007
I was talking about the plates in your picture - I was hoping they were off the shelf. Air box looks great too! Thanks for the info re RPM, I'll have a look

I fear they may look a bit Halfords.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back