Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ABS pump dead?

HSC911

Sebring
I hope not :sad:

I have put a shout out for a replacement in the parts section but thought I'd try here.

Seem like the leak is from where the black plastic bit meets the metal 'block' part:

I know people have sent them off, usually for electrical issues, but has anyone SUCCESSFULLY sent one of and had their's repaired and, if fixed, where did you send it off to :dont know:

I spoke to Fearnsport who had used a company called AutoTek Electrics in Bournemouth but their number does not work and their FB page is dead :?

I need part number:

If anyone has one then please do get in touch...I am bending over with my pants down at the moment looking at new prices
bdsm.gif

TIA

:thumb:

There is a place local to me that people send theirs to globally, worth giving them a call, they will confirm if they can repair or not and the cost was quite reasonable although as you say most are electrical problems.

Our Seat Ibiza had an ABS fault, took it to the dealer and they quoted £600 for a new unit, sent it to these guys and they diagnosed the ABS unit was not at fault and to check a fe other things, they were correct that a large fuse on top of the battery had blown, £3 later it was all fine again. (I hate dealers)

http://www.ecutesting.com/

If they do only fix electrical problems they will most probably know where can repair the physical ABS unit as I guess they get loads of calls.

Cheers mate :thumbs:

I saw your reply to the other, and only, thread about this in 2017.

I have used them before on the Volvo, the airbag sensor module went, £900 by Volvo, £125 + P&P from them, worked perfectly after.

Will give them a call now, got nothing to lose and still waiting on a few leads anyway :help:

Thanks again for taking the time to reply :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back