Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996T ABS Pump needed

HSC911

Anyone got a spare one :dont know:

:sad:

Last 2 digits seem to be the difference on most model...and a few hundred quid too :nooo:

Off to the new school parents briefing, be back online about 8/9pm :thumb:

Before you buy one..... If is because of a leak, there's not much you can do, but, if the light comes on this can be due to the pre booster pressure sensor. The sensor is not sold separately, but digging around on Rennlist threw a thread up where a guy found the pressure sensor was exactly the same as a BMW 325i or 328i.

If it turns out to be this problem, about £120 later it can be fixed. If not get ready for some pain :wack: :sad:

Bending over already :sad:

Losing fluid :nooo:

Hoping someone has got one spare :dont know:

Found this thread about sending it off etc, but I think mine is beyond that...tomorrow I am going to speak to a Pork guru AND my mate at an OPC is going to get me a mate's rates price, I will update :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back