Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car-Tech Prestige Ltd review

HSC911

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/car-tech...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Not normally one to air my dirty undies but I want to make any potential buyers aware:

Currently going through a PayPal dispute with them :bandit:

Long story short, I bought a set of 997 sport seats.

Arrived with no damage to packaging.

White plastic seat backing has a hook integrated in it, this was broken so the insert doesn't stay up...no blue pills required!

Pics below but they are saying that I broke it.

I didn't :nooo:

I called and explained, they don't want them back - they told me, bit odd I thought. Luckily I PayPal'd them so here we go...why can't they sort it out like normal human beings instead of going through all this sh*t :dont know:

If anyone has an issue with what I have sold them then I'd give 100% refund 100% of the time :roll:

They have a few Porker parts listed and will be listing more so be careful :judge:

I wish I could insert my 'shaker' emoji :grin:

What it should look like :roll:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back