Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fuel Lines

raygentle

Hi newby
Just rebuilding 1972 911T MFT. Looking to replace fuel lines, through the tunnel, with steel, Stainless Steel rather than rubber hose.

Can anyone recommend supplier.

Thanks

Ray

:welcome:

Sorry I can't help but thought I'd say Hi :bye:

What's the story behind the fuel lines...restoring a barn find or just a fix :dont know:

Hope you find what you need :thumb:

Hi, I am in the process of restoring a 1970's car, initially went with the steel braided, but reverted back to the more OEM looking cotton overbraided rubber hoses.

Whilst the steel braided looked quite bling they looked out of place IMO were a flaff to cut and cap neatly (the metal braid frays) .
These are the people I used :

www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu

fuel lines

Thanks for saying Hi, this is a complete rebuild so all of the original fuels lines are pretty deteriorated, and I am a bit concerned about the amount of ethanol in 4 star these days and I pick there is a supplier out who make steel lines.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back