Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fuchs Style Wheels

porkchops

Monza
What are people opinions on Fuchs wheels on the 996? I really like them especially the silver ones but I am not convinced when it comes to potentially fit them on my 996 C4S (guards red)

I love them and they are part of my long term plan but I think they look best as part of a backdate look, combined with ducktail etc

I love mine (997)

Attachments

• p2c_180.jpg
    p2c_180.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,431
Grey996 said:
I love them and they are part of my long term plan but I think they look best as part of a backdate look, combined with ducktail etc

They do look fantastic on the 993.
Can't make my mind up on the 996 but if I could find a second hand set I could get tempted further down the line

Article on Group 4 Wheels in 911&PW July 2018 (same one as PPBB's 996) who make Fuchs style wheels in 8" & 10" fitment. £1250 + vat for a set in black.

Look nice!

Ian

I love them and have them fitted on my 996 TT, but I agree with you Im not sure about a red car. I had a red Gt3 and had the classic BBS Le Mans on which really suited it :bandit:

astonboy said:
I love them and have them fitted on my 996 TT, but I agree with you Im not sure about a red car. I had a red Gt3 and had the classic BBS Le Mans on which really suited it :bandit:

Having said that I had a guards red 3.2 carrera with red colour coded fuchs. It looked stunning and you'd really stand out if you went down this route as I cant recall seeing it done yet???

astonboy said:
astonboy said:

Having said that I had a guards red 3.2 carrera with red colour coded fuchs. It looked stunning and you'd really stand out if you went down this route as I cant recall seeing it done yet???

Have you got a picture of that? Sounds really interesting.

I think the silver ones would look stunning on the guards red, less the black but againnever been a fan of black wheels. They work really well on the 993 guards red, there a good example/picture on google

Ooogh thats a challenge. Need to find wedding pictures and learn how to post piccies. Still I retired yesterday so this will keep me busy this week!! Be back at you soon enough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back