Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LeMans live stream

Quest (Sky 144), free view 37/83for+, Virgin 172 (173for+1). Not full live stream but 10pm to 11pm and tomorrow 10am to 2:30pm.

Or you can download the WEC app and pay £9 for the race package which includes the live stream on an iPad...

Listening to it live on Radio Le mans, excellent coverage and knowledge as always.

Ive been watching the Quest coverage, didn't realise it stopped 30min before end, whats the point in that. Will listen to the radio but not quite the same as watching it.
Downloaded the WEC app but doesn't seem to be working.

coullstar said:
Ive been watching the Quest coverage, didn't realise it stopped 30min before end, whats the point in that. Will listen to the radio but not quite the same as watching it.

Ignore that...forgot to add time difference :frustrated: :frustrated: we have had a crate of leffe already though....

I have been watching it for the last six hours on you tube ....... just type in live stream Le mans ........ you might get dumped a couple of times but you will find other live streams ....... :)

coullstar said:
Signed up to Eurosport one. Also did the WEC thing but no commentary etc so waste of money IMO.

WEC app has full comentary from McNish/haven on the live stream. I'm using it to AirPlay the coverage to projector as it has the live map etc on screen.

Live stream is second button down on the app. only the live stream has commentary, each of the selectable front bumper cameras only has the car audio.

Will add pic....

Attachments

• 8b120d26_aa6d_4d85_bbfb_8a517447bfce_128.jpeg
    8b120d26_aa6d_4d85_bbfb_8a517447bfce_128.jpeg
    896.8 KB · Views: 2,705
As I`m a tight git, I`ve got 6 live feeds up on youtube, different teams and some dodgy ones :grin:

Go Pepa Pig Porsche, 1st in class, followed in 2nd by Tobesetc in his Rothmans 993 :floor:

G2 said:
coullstar said:
Signed up to Eurosport one. Also did the WEC thing but no commentary etc so waste of money IMO.

WEC app has full comentary from McNish/haven on the live stream. I'm using it to AirPlay the coverage to projector as it has the live map etc on screen.

Live stream is second button down on the app. only the live stream has commentary, each of the selectable front bumper cameras only has the car audio.

Will add pic....

Wasn't working for me, I just went for Eurosport stuff in the end and all working fine. Bit annoying but hey I was supposed to be there so £15 overall is nothing compared to what I would have spent :lol:

How good does the 911 Rsr sound..... :worship:

Amen the Porsches sound great. My money is on tobesec to catch back up and take the pork scratchings car

Watching the demise of that #17 SMP car was like watching the last 20 mins of the terminator movies. Thought is would never die despite a200mph sideways slide for about a mile, big hit, then being driven with half the back end gone and 4 flat tires....only thing missing was Sarah Connor coming out of the stand and putting it out of its misery! :gunfire:

...... the "Pink Pig" was always up there for me ...... although it did gain and advantage early on with those crap three car safety cars stuff ....... and the "Rothmans" latterly was not driving like a gent when trying to stave off the Ford ...... I was not impressed by that and nor was the driver of the Ford at the time ........ Sebastian Bordais .......

Pink Pig was the real winner for me. Was a delight and pleasure to see it cross the line :thumb:

Ready for the start...

Nearly the finish.....

The winner!

Strap is super 8)

:worship: to you

Watched it on Eurosport

Glad the
flyingpig.gif
won

:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads