Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 exhaust manifold jig

queenmonkey

Trainee
Hi guys, has anyone out there got a jig I might hire that enables manifold bolts to be drilled out and tapped accurately. There was someone hiring such a thing but they now appear uncontactable.
QM

Hi QM
I think Poppopbangbang had a jig available, not 100% sure it was him someone will probably come along with an option.
PPBB hasn't posted in ages!

Yes, PPBB was hiring them out :thumbs:

I think he said he had 4 but 3 have been 'permanently borrowed' :nooo:

He has one left and is awaiting its return as we speak :judge:

Just search for Stomski kit :thumb:

I got a mail from him today as I have been after one as well but unfortunately he hasn't got any back at the moment and I don't think he is holding much hope. I might have to buy one myself would you want to rent it off me if I do?

Presumably the guilty parties are members here, name and shame?

maldren said:
Presumably the guilty parties are members here? Name and shame.

Good idea :thumbs:

I will see Matt on Thursday/Friday so I will ask him for email/paypal address and Username :cop:

:thumb:

I have an old set of manifolds that can be used as a makeshift jig. PM me if you want them

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back