Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie....a quick hello

Flatlander

Hi all, a quick hello and thanks for a great forum which has been invaluable on those 'how do I do that' type things, plus great recommendations and guides.

I've had my C4 for a few years now and it's work in progress as with most of them, great fun, great car - Arctic Silver / Midnight Blue with black 3 spoke wheel, CupII 17" & Turbo18" wheels. New suspension, exhaust shields, supports and an underside clean up / refurb done at the end of last year. The cars a lot more balanced with the Koni/M033 set up plus the front turns in now!! One day I'll get round to doing 'the story far...' as i'm starting to get a little more time. I've hopefully attached a photo??!! cheers.....

Attachments

• img_4164_122.jpg
    img_4164_122.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,788
Hi ...... and welcome ...... from an ex 993 owner ........ nice looking car ....... :)

Welcome :thumb: nice looking car and nice to know it's work in progress. Look forward to hearing how the progress unfolds.

ATB :)

Welcome. Nice looking NB and not often you see Arctic as the majority of Silver 993's are Polar.

What future plans?

C.

Stunning :thumb:

Welcome

Very nice! Arctic looks stunning on the 993 narrow body :).

Random comment: I think I may have considered this car back in early 2014, if it's a 1998 car? It was on the Hartech service plan, on ~102k miles, new paint job, blue interior, 996 steering wheel. Lots of similarities.

Thanks all, yes it was looked after by Hartech for quite a while so sounds about right, small world and now with Jaz who have been fantastic. I know loads prefer Polar but I've always liked Arctic Silver on the older 911s. Plan is to keep it standard and just keep doing a few bits as and when, mechanically it's good but there's alway something to do :)

Welcome fellow C4 owner.

:thumbs:

A belated :welcome: to 911uk

Lovely car, great photo :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back