Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice day to...

Osh

Have the roof down and clock up the 90,000th mile in your P&J. 8)

Beautiful day in Brizzol. Just clocked up 90k today, of which ive added just over 30k miles.

41833983105_29d156d7f3_k.jpg
[/url]180611 - speedo by Mike O, on Flickr[/img]

At this rate she'll click in to 6-figures around this time next year - after that I intend to just keep driving her as often as i can and rack up god-knows what mileage.

I've driven Ferrari's and Lambo's - all wonderful cars in their own rights, but nothing* comes close to how this car makes me feel... :thumb:

Have a good one guys

Osh

*(OK - the TVR came close to it)

Nice one Osh!

Beautiful day out there. Wish I was out in mine but it's in a bizzilion bits as I struggle to find time to get it rebuilt. :frustrated:

911s are where it's at for me, but I wouldn't say no to a 430 Scud or Huracan Performante. :wink:

Enjoy the weather and here's to the next 30k. :thumb:

Osh said:
I've driven Ferrari's and Lambo's - all wonderful cars in their own rights, but nothing* comes close to how this car makes me feel... :thumb:

Marky911 said:
911s are where it's at for me

Nice one lads - couldn't agree more :thumb:

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back