Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine Porsche 996 GT3 cup car rear bumper (carbon Kevlar)

Rickyhull

For sale is my genuine 996 GT3 cup car rear bumper made from carbon Kevlar so very very light and very strong £250 absolute bargain the about £3500 from Porsche!

Any pictures please WhatsApp me as I'm struggling to get pictures on here photobucket no longer seems to work, thanks ricky

:useless:

Interested if crash doesn't purchase this.
For picture hosting use imgur :

https://imgur.com/

Click green "New post" tab at the top of the page. Grey drop down menu appears, click "Upload images". Click browse tab and find the image you want to upload.
Wait for it to upload, then get the cursor over the image and a small arrow icon will open at top right. Click on it and then on "Get share links".
Click the blue BBCode (forums) tabs and paste the link into your post on here (no need to add IMG or any other such nonsense as Imgur does that for you)

xZWlFsZ.jpg

If you right click the image once posted, and then click on "Open image in new tab" it can be viewed full size.
Simples :thumbs:

Is the Cup bumper a Mk1 or Mk2 item ?

Slippy its all yours, its a Mk2 centre exhaust exit, I need a Mk1.

Looking for a Mk1 too ... did the factory do a centre exit carbon/kevlar item for the Mk1 ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back