Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Indy for service

Hong Kong fuey

Just bought new to me 2010 boxster s pdk, can someone recommend me an Indy in the midlands to keep her tip top please.

Indy for service in the Midlands

I use Zuffenhaus now PCT has closed and would strongly recommend them

Zentrum in Calverton is where i go. DW performance in northants are good. Ex-OPC guys.

I've heard nothing but praise for them.

Some use Cavendish but I've heard mixed reviews.

Where in midlands are you? There's Portech nr Loughborough who is ex OPC. Also a place in Quorn (can't remember name).

You should get yourself to the Packe Arms in Hoton (nr Loughborough) on weds night. Local meet.

Oh and :welcome:

James :thumb:

Thanks for the replies, Zuffenhaus seem pretty good they do a free inspection on Saturdays too, perfect for me.
I'm near Ashby, if I finish work early enough I'll pop over :thumb:

Guys

Just to let to you know, Richardson Harrison who was a former senior technician at the now closed PCT has now started up on his own, and he is trading as "PCT SELECT"

Richard is working out of a very tidy unit in Honiley.

He is an exceptionally experienced Porsche technician, and having been a former PCT customer myself, with Richard having serviced and worked on my 911, I would let anyone else touch it as he treats all his customers cars as if they were his own

If you would like Richard's contact details, please PM me

Best wishes,

Kev H

Another vote for Richard of PCT Select, based in Honiley near Kenilworth, Warwickshire.

He serviced my car for the last 4 years when at PCT, and has just done it's annual service at his new venture PCT Select. I would echo the comments that he is very experienced and diligent, and provides an excellent service. Plus his new facility is excellent, nice location in a good area.

with my old 964 I used Simon at Cavendish in Long Eaton. He worked for another place in Sawley before but then set this outfit up. I'm taking my 997 down to him to go over this week. Straight talking guy, menu pricing for servicing, to my knowledge all ex-Porsche guys.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back