Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Head unit - again

emmbee

2005 c4s

The head unit appears to have given up the ghost , first had an error message then turns itself on and off intermittently, now just the Porsche logo flashing on and off, including after the ignition key is pulled out !

Any ideas or does anyone have a recommendation for a good supplier/installer
(assuming I need a replacement) in the Chester/NW area ?

Many thanks,

Mark

Thanks Phil, very helpful.

I'll speak to them tomorrow, but I'm torn between keeping antiquated stock unit or new fangled gizmos !

Cheers

Mark

emmbee said:
Thanks Phil, very helpful.

I'll speak to them tomorrow, but I'm torn between keeping antiquated stock unit or new fangled gizmos !

Cheers

Mark

Only you can decide that mate , its a battle we all go through stock v modern tech . either way its worth getting repaired even if its just to put in the garage and revert the car back to stock at selling time. at least if its repaired the pressure is off to have to decide now what to do. A lot also depends on what you use the car for , if its just a sunny day driver then not really any need to upgrade , if its more of a daily they modern tech is handy to have.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back