Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold For sale 911 POW registration.....SOLD

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

highway

Having agreed sale of my 993 I offer the plate for sale.

911 POW

£10,000.

are you selling ten of them :hand:

This has Jonttt's name all over it :thumb:

If only Batman had a 911 :batman:

Zingari said:
This has Jonttt's name all over it :thumb:

Even I can't squint and make that look like JONTTT :dont know:

That is a powerful price GLWTS

It's a good plate .... a lot more relevant and credible than most of the 'Trevor' plates offered up ....

It may seem like a hexy price but there is someone out there for it I'm sure ...

I hope OP gets his price ... will be interesting to see how this one goes ....

Not for me personally, but I'm sure someone out there will want it.

"911 WOW" is priced @ £26,500 on Reg Transfers. So by comparison, it's not actually that bad a price, for the right target demographic.

GLWTS.

I used to think that all these prices were just fanciful until my neighbour paid £6k for his 2 initials and 888 at the DVLA auction. By his own admission, the red mist descended and went over what he wanted to pay, then found he wasn't counting on the VAT that he had to pay on it also.
So as much as i :nooo: , other people's colonic stick or what ever Zingers calls his tool, calibrated to a different value set to mine.
GLWS :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor: pmsl at Zingers "colonic stick" :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb: love it.

Definitely one of the best plates ever offered for sale here-
Looks fab on the car- glwts

carkid said:
Definitely one of the best plates ever offered for sale here-
Looks fab on the car- glwts

What about AH07GTS, thats an awesome plate :oops:

911_AS said:
Not for me personally, but I'm sure someone out there will want it.

That person is likely to be wearing rose tinted spectacles :roll:

911_AS said:
"911 WOW" is priced @ £26,500 on Reg Transfers. So by comparison, it's not actually that bad a price, for the right target demographic.

GLWTS.

911 WOW just sold for £12,600 at Silverstone auction, so approx 50% of what Regtransfers 'value' their plates at :roll:

GLWS with yours :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back