Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Touring £250k

:eek: Absolutely absurd price.

Maybe £200K tops in line with the fully winged version, but not £250K.

Optimistic at the very least I'd say!

Manual CS seem to have found a market at about the £185k price point, can't see why anyone would dream of paying £250k for a touring.

As lovely looking as it is, for me a GT3 should have the big wing.

They've apparently changed hands around £220k. targa Flori have one advertised for £215k though. Dick Lovett/OPC Swindon have a Carmine Red car....it's on the Dick Lovett website not the official Porsche one.

A tad high

The 2019 GT3-RS is going for less than that in the US. Are they getting 250£ for a touring or is that unrealistic pricing?

I think Porsche prices have gone mad, some ways that's a good thing for us owners even down to the 996 c2 i own, the 911 used to be accessible (reasonably speaking) even the GT range 100k+ and stay fairly firm as its a limited ish run but how has it now gone to 250k+ for essentially a GT3 without a wing and some nice classic touches, i nosed around an Oak green one at Goodwood and love it but i'd certainly not pay 150k on top of a GT3, what was the base price on this new? how many will be built? Porsche told buyers of the GT4 it was limited but they have now made thousands! good for us in the near future as we can enjoy them too, not just the mega rich buying inflated priced examples.

Given the softening of the 991.1 GT market, I wonder if, as a result, the overs curve on the 991.2 GT Market will fall away sooner?

I reckon, if we all just ingored it, it would go away. Then we could get back to talking about driving vehicles rather than investment vehicles. :floor:

Senoj said:
I reckon, if we all just ingored it, it would go away. Then we could get back to talking about driving vehicles rather than investment vehicles. :floor:
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back