Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any opportunity to post a pic LOL

iceboy

Nurburgring
We had perfect driving weather at the weekend.....all toys were exercised... They were all freshened up and were driven enthusiastically but always in a safe manner.

Keep them clean and drive!
:thumb:

Attachments

• 996_tts_195.jpg
    996_tts_195.jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 2,643
  • 20180430_135333_resized_405.jpg
    20180430_135333_resized_405.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 2,643
  • rzcmlgo9_548.jpg
    rzcmlgo9_548.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,643
Love the 996.2 but don't like the others don't do much for me but your 996.2 is stunning!!

Lovely. Especially the golf.

Something about mk2 gti's and 996's just go so well together. :worship:

..love the golf...I had a blue three door back in the day...really torquey and felt quick...

I've had the golf 20 years and just can't part with her....still turns many heads!!
Iceboy

Cool fleet Iceboy. :thumb:

I wish I could have kept some (or even one) of my hot hatches from back in the day.
To keep a car for 20 years must feel good. If I start now I'll be 60 then though. I feel I may have left it a bit late. :grin:

Marky911 said:

I wish I could have kept some (or even one) of my hot hatches from back in the day.
To keep a car for 20 years must feel good. If I start now I'll be 60 then though. I feel I may have left it a bit late. :grin:

Hey Markey, I did start early but..... it is never too late!

No matter what the wife/girlfriend tells you!....LOL

IceBoy

PS. Just got back from Partying in Barcelona :thumb:

Ive had my Honda CRX for 16 years - cant part with it. The 4S would go before the Honda.

Marky911 said:

I'm older than that, go for it. I have my Elan +2 that I bought in my 20s and now I'm retired, it's getting restored! (and I've bought my 996)

Mike

Yes good advice guys. Something for my 40th would have been good last year but too many other commitments then and now.

I think an 80's hot hatch will be on the cards at some point. Then I think, "hmm I miss my track days too" so maybe a track car. Then I think "hmm I miss my bikes and you can store 5 bikes in the space of one car". :D

Decisions decisions. There'll definitely be more toys once the 996 is "complete".

I envy you lot with eclectic fleets (and time to use them). Enjoy in good health. :thumb:

Stoo.c said:
Ive had my Honda CRX for 16 years - cant part with it. The 4S would go before the Honda.

Same page same car :D
Had my CRX since 2003 and not planning to part with it

I've had my MG Midget for 21 years now, my first car. My daily and only car for the first 9 years!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back