Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Windscreen Wipers

Hi all, I picked up my new 996 on the weeekend and am over the moon with it, apart from the wipers! They're pretty rubbish, and they remind me of my VW Corrado days as they had really poor wipers too, a common fix for this was to fit Lupo Gti arms and blades which were much much better - so I was wondering if there's a similar mod for the 966 to improve the wipers?

Any suggestions?

Brill thanks for that, the Bosch look OK but was hoping there might be a more modern looking solution like aero wipers, and like I say perhaps a wiper arm mod but obviously not!

Robert SausageTrousers said:
Brill thanks for that, the Bosch look OK but was hoping there might be a more modern looking solution like aero wipers, and like I say perhaps a wiper arm mod but obviously not!

The wipers on the 996 are, like everything else, more "analogue"! :)

Mine had Aero style blades when I bought it but they didn't clean to the edge of the screen very well. I changed them to Bosch blades from ECP and they've worked very well every since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back