Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Phone Holder

Robert SausageTrousers

Hi all,

I'm collecting my new 996 this weekend and need to buy a phone holder for my iPhone 8 before collection, so wondered if you guys have any recommendations for holders that fit the 996 and work well, pics would be a bonus!

Any suggestions appreciated! 👍

HiRST
Brodit is a well respected brand, not sure if the cater for i8 though

When I retrofitted the heated seats last weekend to the cabrio rear window positions I ended up with a couple of spare switch blanks.

I took a vent mount phone holder, unscrewed the vent mount and screwed it into a switch blanks with a bit of silicone vacuum hose to space it out from the bump in the blank.

Sits above the cigarette lighter and keeps the double DIN screen clear - yes it blocks the rear demist button when in use but no great problem.

Will try and get a pic when I get home if I can work out how to upload it!

Another vote for Brodit - I have a powered holder. :thumb:

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back