Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thank you Evo Magazine?

rdodger

Spa-Francorchamps
Will the extended feature on the 911 and 996 in particular in this months Evo make them even more desirable and valuable?

Let's hope so!

Will it make you drive it more or less?

Problem with too much hype is , values rise , owners become more aware (and wary) about using them , thus negating the probable reason we all bought our cars for in the first place ...!
Driving them........!

Balls to the hype and putting them away.

I'm all for driving it, driving it as much as possible!

I doubt that one article will make that much difference to demand (and therefore value)....I suspect if someone is so easily swayed that they would buy a car on the strength of one article, I suspect they would also do a bit of research, come across an article or forum post about IMS and rethink..... (I don't intend to rake up an IMS discussion - am using it purely as an example of negative hype).
But if there is a constant stream of positive articles (am aware of a few others), it may help values....

Thankfully, I genuinely think I have found a 'keeper' so I don't mind too much which way the prices go.....although a value increase would be great, if I ever hit hard-times and have to sell.

Got mine in Aug last year.. 8000 miles so far of pure unadulterated 911. I love the fact that all those fools dissed the 996.. allowed me to buy my C4s for Focus money!! :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back