Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

When you walk away from your car..

kas750

But can't resist turning around to have a sneaky look. :thumbs:

kas750 said:
But can't resist turning around to have a sneaky look and realise you've left the spoiler up...... :thumbs:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Lovely looking car by the way. :thumb:

And, yes, I do exactly same and can't help looking back. :thumbs:

kas750 said:

Here's me thinking it's a about to be a cautionary tale instead it's comment on what I also do. So glad I'm not alone :grin:

kas750 said:

I couldn't resist either. Should have had a drive over to the Cheshire meet today. Was nice and sunny.

Me too and I often take a photo. It's a good test to see how much you like your car! Last week at B&Q...

Attachments

• img_20180505_144217_1_151.jpg
    img_20180505_144217_1_151.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 4,601
Us aerokit guys don't have to worry about that. :D :thumb:

kas750 said:

:puh: Seems many of us do exactly the same thing.
Do you think we need group therapy :?:
:bandit:

DRZ911 said:
kas750 said:

:puh: Seems many of us do exactly the same thing.
Do you think we need group therapy :?:
:bandit:
Perfectly normal I think :hammer: :mrgreen:

The car is the therapy and I'm guessing here cheaper than a therapist and a whole lot more fun :lol:

alex yates said:
kas750 said:

I couldn't resist either. Should have had a drive over to the Cheshire meet today. Was nice and sunny.
This morning Joe and me went to Gisburn forest for a ride on the mountain bikes otherwise I would of done that. :thumb:

:thumbs:

Absolutely. Also are there times when you haven't driven it for a while, you get in, shut the door and just sit and look around the interior, breath in and smile before you fire up and head out?

Sarfend said:
Absolutely. Also are there times when you haven't driven it for a while, you get in, shut the door and just sit and look around the interior, breath in and smile before you fire up and head out?
Definitely :thumb:
I often go into the garage with a cup of tea and just walk around my cars looking at them :oops:

A 911 should make you smile, even when driven often. Looking back as you walk away is part of the experience. Taking the odd picture too.

Attachments

• 31beed81_e065_426a_8561_ac8f2ddb4041_198.jpeg
    31beed81_e065_426a_8561_ac8f2ddb4041_198.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 4,489
Yep me too will go outside for a smoke and cup of coffee and walk around the car and often turn and look when walking away , mind you I do the same to cute women so maybe its ingrained into us to admire a nice chassis and a great ride :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back