Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nordic Gold 997.2 4S Targa, very Nice

Phil 997

Attachments

• ad8329_img1_large_255.jpg
    ad8329_img1_large_255.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5,655
8)

Looks like the Volvo copper-ish colour...I like :thumb:

I would take that over Macademia.

Strangely, the older this car gets, the more appealing the NG paintwork will become. Lovely looking car.

Is that the same colour as the Exclusive series Turbo S of the recent models?

I like that, doesn't look to far away from BMW Valencia Orange.

Think a better set of alloys would be the icing on the cake.

m119cars said:

yes agree dark alloys always look good on bright cars :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Spotted Harbour cars have a Nordic Gold Gen2 4S Targa , very rare colour I have never seen one in the flesh , looks like a lovely car does everyone like this colour or is it a marmite colour.

Anyone looking for a 911 thats a bit different this has to be worth considering

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8329&sid=42edf4e96eab92e07f339db77cd9393d

Ive had my eye on this puppy, hes close enough to orange to like, and targa 4S are just lovely. High miles put me off though :)

:floor: :floor: high miles :grin: :grin: If you brought it and parked it next to Herman they would look like an Essex couple together :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: high miles :grin: :grin: If you brought it and parked it next to Herman they would look like an Essex couple together :floor: :floor:

:hand: Plumbers Copper pipe special order is the new black :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
m119cars said:

yes agree dark alloys always look good on bright cars :thumb:

My thoughts exactly.

spongebob squarepants said:
Phil 997 said:

:hand: Plumbers Copper pipe special order is the new black :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :grin:

High miles!? Am I missing something or is it 28k on a 9 year old car. Unless your looking for a museum piece which this isn't, how few miles does one need?

Ishay said:
High miles!? Am I missing something or is it 28k on a 9 year old car. Unless your looking for a museum piece which this isn't, how few miles does one need?

Ishay, thats SBSP sense of humour mate :grin: :grin: or at least thats what I had assumed :floor: :floor:

I was at a local cars n' coffee yesterday morning (it was public holiday, before you ask) and it struck me that - apart from the race and drift cars - 9 out of 10 were dull greys/blacks/whites etc. Perhaps they were all 'stealth' [if you're running an illegal supercharger this might be a good thing], but I suspect they're simply daily drivers. I am just as bad, as my cars are white and grey.

There were on the other hand only a couple of brightly coloured cars, and they really stood out. Presumably this is a bad thing, as you might attract the wrong kind of attention (Rozzers, knobs). But it's a shame as the bright blues, yellows and such looked so great in the sunshine... :oops:

We need more colour in our lives! :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back