Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Porsche Buyers Guides
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Consumer Rights Act
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Official Porsche Centre Reviews
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
991 : 2011- 14
997 : 2004- 73
996 : 1997-2005 49
993 : 1993-1998 5
964 : 1989-1993 6
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 0
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 1
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 0
Early 911 : 1964-1977 0
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 0
Boxster : 1997- 13
Cayman : 2005- 17
Cayenne : 2003- 6
Macan : 2014- 4
Panamera : 2009- 1
912-914-924-928-944-968 3
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 1
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [991] 2011-Current
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-Current
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
JP_Turbo
Trainee


Joined: 27 Jan 2015
Posts: 71
Location: London


PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: No. 5 Garage Acton/Chiswick Reply with quote

Hi Gents,

Anyone used these guys? Only a few reviews online prices seem reasonable and they seem to have alot of knowledge about older Porsche's

http://www.no5garage.co.uk/


Any reviews would be beneficial as they are around the corner from my work so easy to pick up and drop my car off rather then Trek all the way to JZM or Jaz and lose my car for a week!

Cheers,

JP
_________________
2006 997.1 Tiptronic S Arctic SIlver
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
FRP
Barcelona


Joined: 30 Apr 2014
Posts: 1314
Location: Middlesex


PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not used them,,,,,but went in for a chat when i saw them.

Seemed honest, able to answer my questions and no pressure, offered to take a look at the car to advise if i wanted to come back when i had the car actually with me

Had more older Porches rather than 997 onwards when i was there

What issue do you have that you want to get looked at,,,,,
_________________
2002 996tt x50 manual in bassat black - 9eXX
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
JP_Turbo
Trainee


Joined: 27 Jan 2015
Posts: 71
Location: London


PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRP wrote:
Not used them,,,,,but went in for a chat when i saw them.

Seemed honest, able to answer my questions and no pressure, offered to take a look at the car to advise if i wanted to come back when i had the car actually with me

Had more older Porches rather than 997 onwards when i was there

What issue do you have that you want to get looked at,,,,,


Yes I was under the impression that they had more older cars there, but when I popped down this morning there was a 997.2 PDK Turbo there and a few other "modern" porsches like a Cayman etc.

Workshop looks really good
_________________
2006 997.1 Tiptronic S Arctic SIlver
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
kam
Spa-Francorchamps


Joined: 21 Jun 2003
Posts: 353
Location: Surrey

2007 Porsche 997 Turbo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: No. 5 Garage Acton/Chiswick Reply with quote

JP_Turbo wrote:
Hi Gents,

Anyone used these guys? Only a few reviews online prices seem reasonable and they seem to have alot of knowledge about older Porsche's

http://www.no5garage.co.uk/


Any reviews would be beneficial as they are around the corner from my work so easy to pick up and drop my car off rather then Trek all the way to JZM or Jaz and lose my car for a week!

Cheers,

JP



Hi
Yes, used them a couple of times. Old school and very clean garage!. Peter the owner is very nice. Would recommend them.
_________________
997 Turbo GT silver
996 C4s
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
   
JP_Turbo
Trainee


Joined: 27 Jan 2015
Posts: 71
Location: London


PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: No. 5 Garage Acton/Chiswick Reply with quote

kam wrote:
JP_Turbo wrote:
Hi Gents,

Anyone used these guys? Only a few reviews online prices seem reasonable and they seem to have alot of knowledge about older Porsche's

http://www.no5garage.co.uk/


Any reviews would be beneficial as they are around the corner from my work so easy to pick up and drop my car off rather then Trek all the way to JZM or Jaz and lose my car for a week!

Cheers,

JP




Hi
Yes, used them a couple of times. Old school and very clean garage!. Peter the owner is very nice. Would recommend them.


Great, what work did you have done? When I dropped the car off I saw a 997.2 PDK there just coming out. So that gave me some re assurance
_________________
2006 997.1 Tiptronic S Arctic SIlver
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
kam
Spa-Francorchamps


Joined: 21 Jun 2003
Posts: 353
Location: Surrey

2007 Porsche 997 Turbo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: No. 5 Garage Acton/Chiswick Reply with quote

JP_Turbo wrote:
kam wrote:
JP_Turbo wrote:
Hi Gents,

Anyone used these guys? Only a few reviews online prices seem reasonable and they seem to have alot of knowledge about older Porsche's

http://www.no5garage.co.uk/


Any reviews would be beneficial as they are around the corner from my work so easy to pick up and drop my car off rather then Trek all the way to JZM or Jaz and lose my car for a week!

Cheers,

JP





Hi
Yes, used them a couple of times. Old school and very clean garage!. Peter the owner is very nice. Would recommend them.


Great, what work did you have done? When I dropped the car off I saw a 997.2 PDK there just coming out. So that gave me some re assurance


main service on my c4s, service and check up on my 997 Turbo.

The place is so clean!




Surprised
_________________
997 Turbo GT silver
996 C4s
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
   
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum