Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: Porsche 997 Turbo Nose lift

Edreamsz

Hi guys,

I know that the chances are slim but I am looking for a nose lift kit for my 997 turbo. (KW, Cargraphic or Techart).

Thanks!

Edreamsz said:
Hi guys,

I know that the chances are slim but I am looking for a nose lift kit for my 997 turbo. (KW, Cargraphic or Techart).

Thanks!

What is this mate :?:

Edreamsz said:
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Bloody hell mate, If anyone had one of those spare I would have grabbed it ages ago :floor: :floor: they do very occationally appear for sale used but a bit like rocking horse poo . :grin:

Boba its a hydraulic lift that lifts the front end up by about 2" for getting over humps, ramps etc Porsche do an OE option that could have been speced from new or these are the aftermarket options as listed above :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Edreamsz said:
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Bloody hell mate, If anyone had one of those spare I would have grabbed it ages ago :floor: :floor: they do very occationally appear for sale used but a bit like rocking horse poo . :grin:

Boba its a hydraulic lift that lifts the front end up by about 2" for getting over humps, ramps etc Porsche do an OE option that could have been speced from new or these are the aftermarket options as listed above :thumb: :thumb:

I need one, I do I do :thumb:

Not sure you want the OEM ones for the 997, I hear they are not only expensive but really problematic and you are better off replacing your front splitter from time to time than fitting one of these.
Perhaps the after market ones are better :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back