Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

987.1 Cayman Window Regulator

iamgummer

Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea where I could source a drivers side window regulator for my 2008 cayman s sport? Mine has just let go in spectacular fashion!

I have a part number of 98754207603 but was wondering if the 997 carrera part was the same as I am getting conflicting information online.

Thanks,

Steve

I went for the Uro (which ebay DE implies is OE) from carpartsforless £110 delivered I think it was. It arrived yesterday and looks exactly like the OE one. There's a good youtube video on replacing if you need it.

Goldstar said:
I went for the Uro (which ebay DE implies is OE) from carpartsforless £110 delivered I think it was. It arrived yesterday and looks exactly like the OE one. There's a good youtube video on replacing if you need it.

Thank you, I've ordered one :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back