Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spoiler third light plug identification?

Judder

Silverstone
Hi everyone

Maybe an obvious question but does anyone know what type of plug the spoiler 3rd light uses and where to get another one?

I have a fixed spoiler going on to the car and need to extend the 3rd brake light to an OEM fixed spoiler wiring harness (the light came with a wire) and would rather do it with the original connector if possible

Many thanks!

Attachments

• spoilerlightplug_184.jpg
    spoilerlightplug_184.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 1,483
There's a chance I might be able to lay my hands on one of these at work. I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know if I have any luck.

Thanks everyone - very much appreciated on the responses :thumb:

Looking at rdodger's link they very much look like these Econoseal connectors

http://www.polevolt.co.uk/acatalog/...-female-with-terms---seals.-ESC2F.html#SID=57

Steve B - very kind offer there and if you happen to find one spare male connector on your travels that would be perfect and very happy to sort out for the help!

deMort - absolutely I thought about cutting the wiring harness and using other connectors but was hoping I could keep it original if possible (although fitting a fixed spoiler is kind of breaking all of that!)

Thanks again

Alex

So just for completeness of the thread I bought a 2 way Male to match the two way Female of the OEM harness - £2.57 including postage from eBay

Thanks for the help identifying it :thumb:

Attachments

• s_l500_139.png
    s_l500_139.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,058

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back